10.20.2011

Off the Beaten Path

Twirly skirts are just my favorite. I've had this one for quite awhile, but I need to wear it more. 
The purple shirt is really long on me. It was actually given to me by a friend who didn't like it on herself. Because I'm petite (I'm 5'1"), it dwarfs me unless I tuck it in or wear it another creative way. 


I adore this belt. I'm always in need of a good waist belt, but the one I have that have come with dresses are too big. I just got this one at Goodwill, and I'm in love. It cinches my waist perfectly, and I couldn't wait to try it out. (:

Cardigan:: Kohl's
Tank top:: Target
Purple shirt:: Hand me down (Forever 21)
Belt:: thrifted
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Tights:: ? (Fred Meyer or Target maybe?)
Boots:: American eagle for Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment