3.24.2013

41 Minutes

41 minutes. 

Just 41 minutes. I can do this.

41 minutes til the cast list for Annie Get Your Gun, the latest show I've auditioned for, comes out. Auditions were Friday, & callbacks were yesterday, & I wasn't too nervous or anxious for the cast list. It didn't even really cross my mind this morning at church, or even a couple hours ago. But the last hour before the cast list goes up is the worst. I get nervous for cast lists of shows I didn't even audition for.

I guess that's just how it goes.

So, I suppose it's time for the flood of pictures now. 

 I'm getting so excited for spring, I can't even tell you. Flowers blooming, birds singing, everything turning green. ahhhh.
 One of the added benefits of living on a farm. This is actually one of my neighbors horses. I remember when I was little we would run over to her field & spend all day talking to the horses, feeding them apples from the little apple tree in our field, & sweet green grass. We would name them (usually names involving the color of their fur &/or the markings on them), and always forget what we had named them, then re-name them the next day. I miss those long, lazy summer days. 
 Basically my life for the past week :: WRITING THE LOGNEST PAPER OF MY LIFE. I'm turning in the final draft tomorrow, & I'm so ready to be done with this & get it behind me. 
A delicious dinner date with my mama. I love her so much! She's the best person to talk things through with, & she's so wise. I absolutely adore spending time with her. For spring break, we're going on a little (big) road trip to California // Arizona to look at some colleges, with the added bonus of seeing some family. I don't think we've ever taken a trip together, just the two of us, so I'm super excited about it. It's going to be so rad!

THESE WILL BE ON MY BODY IN LESS THAN A WEEK. aka spring break. So ready to be somewhere warm & sunny & to finally wear tank tops & summer dresses & sandals. It'll be the greatest.

So this whole post is basically me rambling to distract myself from...that one thing. 

& it worked. 

11 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! That would be amazing if you landed the spot. But if not, don't be discouraged. There will be plenty more auditions out there waiting for you! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I actually did end up getting the part, & I'm stoked for rehearsals to start!
    xo

    ReplyDelete