3.20.2013

Musings

It's crazy how much I can see God working in my life right now. I just want to bottle up all these realizations and keep them for a time when I feel discouraged, or like God's not active in my life. I'll uncork the bottle & experience again all the waves of peace that are washing over me. To think of how anxious & down & stressed  out I was at the beginning of the year. Just last weekend I was wondering why my life actually felt like it was making sense. Why I was so happy. Why I was so at peace. The rough draft of the biggest paper of my life thus far was due, I have auditions for a show, and then trying to fit in all my other responsibilities. 

But yet, I wasn't stressed out. 

Then & there I realized just how much God has been soothing my nerves & calming my anxious heart. I hardly ever give Him credit for how He works. I am sure there have been so many times over the last seventeen years [& many more to come] that He was worked something miraculous in my life, & I'm not even aware of it, or I somehow comically believe that it was me who fixed the problem. 

I serve such a glorious, wonderful God, & am so blessed by what He has done in my life. 

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." // Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment